7.30.2004

I said I think he likes me, thats what I think

Its 10:57 and I just made it into work. Running a little bit late this morning, I'm fatigued. BIB stayed over again and the two day old gallon of cuervo is suffering from the onslaught. Not sure what I'm going to do with that boy but talking to him extensively is helping me figure it out. Problem is that he adjusts so quickly to how he needs to be and what he wants to do around me. He's been awfully good for two days - no mention in 48 hours of all his confusion and temptation and anger. Then he goes off and exposes himself to other influences and changes his mind. Anyways, around 4AM? 6AM? I crashed on the little couch for a few hours, and a short time later I got out and slowly, slowly got ready for work, with BIB on the bed reading my trashy sci fi fantasy and talking to the cats.

Been reading for the personal statement, Ken Galbraith, Veblen, going over the old socio-econ and econ history books. I'm not sure how its going to help, but its good casting a wide net over what I'm interested in and then boiling it down to something small.

I'm taking the GRE at some point in the near future. In a month or two, I think. I don't know if I should study or not. I just have the feeling that I'm going to do fine and why bother studying... it will be a lot of effort for a few measly points. But then.. sometimes I'm good at math but I do the problem wrong. Maybe I should study.

Wow. 8 hours before I can sleep. I was thinking of inviting folks over tonight for drinks and tapas, but we'll see. I may just fall asleep under my desk and wake up here tomorrow instead.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?