8.11.2004

1:07 PM

so here I am at work, 1:07 PM. Stayed at the clairmont last night til closing. Those people are embarrassingly drunk, its too easy to choke back Margaritas until you're slipping into foolishness yourself.

Slept on the new bed last night, its fantastic.

Didn't get my dads call this morning and I'm wondering if I should call this week a wash. I didn't come in on Monday, came in from 10 - 4 on Tuesday, and stumbled in at 1:07 today. This is a joke. I feel like my friend Guthrie, who never used to go to work in NYC because he hated NYC... finally got a job in a town he was suited for, living happily ever after in Woods Hole ever since.

Oh well. Time to put stickers on little pieces of paper.

Comments:
Glad the bed was good for you. My first night on it was the best sleep I'd ever had - at least that I could remember.

Also glad that you got in to work, though later than expected. I suppose your dad thought that your sis would wake you. As she tells it, she tried to but you weren't really responding.

Had a lot of fun last night. It was worth it. I should be packing, but have emails that maybe I should respond to.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?