8.06.2004

Amy downstairs has a nice bootie

I just gave one of the tech guys at work a dressing down. He's always telling women around the office they have nice legs, etc. Last night he was doing it to one of the Emory students who work the computer lab after hours. So today I asked him why he's so eager to hand his job over on a silver platter to anything with breasts, and doesn't he know that the cardinal rule of working is 'Never give your boss the tools to fire you with.' Not that I'm gonna turn him in, but jeez thats stupid.

Idiot didn't get the drift. Thought I was being 'uptight'. Some folks never learn.




Comments:
Hey, too much on this one. We know BIB is all about being back. I'm glad that you talked to that guy. Am interested in the way these orgs work. More later.
 
BIB is all about being back... now. The boy multifaceted and part of him wants nothing to do with me. It'll come out eventually. The only question is whether he will do it in a way that disgusts me completely or in a way that can be handled.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?