8.24.2004

Bloggers Delight

I've lost my bloggers delight.

Blogs of a personal nature are fundamentally indiscrete. Momentary emotions, thoughts & statements get pulled out and preserved beyond their acceptable timeframe - and theres not great control over what gets said or why. Its a distortion of the presentation of self.

Also, I reckon the kids in my dpt are taking note of every time I log on. Or else just taking note of the sites I visit and keeping a little list titled 'innapropriate use of company ... laptop" or something.

Twin peaks quote: don't write down anything you don't want anyone else to know.
My cousin 007's standard for all actions: from the quakers, "can I hold this up to the light?"

Maybe I should go to the beach.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?