8.20.2004

Good Morning Vietnam!

Funny how going to bed at 12 didn't help me get into work before noon. Didn't do jack last night on purpose - just chatted with WH, made dinner, did aht to see if I could make some DIY decorations for the house.

I think I got a bad batch of cigarettes. Double does of arsenic or something. They're making me feel woozy and yet I'm addicted to them still. Anyways, I don't feel well. Thought about calling in sick, but who would believe me? Not that I call in sick a lot.. I just don't show up.

Saw another accident on the way to work. I'm not sure what it is about the cross of N Decatur and Briarcliff, but theres a lot of fender benders there. Gotta make sure that its not me. And gotta change my oil.

Anyways, going to a party tonight with the BIB - whats imported underground? I've never been - and then hopefully playing catch up with this study thats been my 'work from home' excuse for the past 2 weeks. Was hoping to wear my new 4 inch stilettos with the rasberry ribbon ties, but the scrapes on my leg from breaking into BIBs house 2 wks ago haven't healed yet. Bummer. Updates on Monday.

- ATLMmim

Comments:
I had such hope for you too. Oh, well... As long as you get that project done. I'm off to pay the August rent. It's a long time coming but we had to resolve the whole "floor is out, there's no lease and why are we paying a deposit?" issue.

Can't wait to hear about the party. I'll probably do nothing. Including talking to my BIB about his trip. I called to get his mother's number this morning. Apparently, he's doing the high fidelity thing, more later? - that's a personal issue (i.e. nothing I should crowd up your blog with) though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?