8.23.2004

The Ms. Bling in the ATL Rules

OK. In my thoroughly humbled opinion, the answers to most guy related questions are either:

A. He got hit by a car while running across the street to buy you flowers, and died. Theres no point in calling him or worrying about it.
B. He's fucking. Sorry.
C. He wants you to leave him alone.
--------------------------------------------------------

examples...

Q. Why doesn't he call?
A. He got hit by a car while running across the street to buy you flowers, and died. Theres no point in calling him or worrying about it.

Q. We had plans. Why'd he stand me up without calling?
A. He's fucking. Sorry.

Q. Why'd he cheat on me?
A. He wants you to leave him alone.

Q. He went to a party last night and hasn't called me since. Maybe he's super hung over but hmm... Whats up with that?
A. He's fucking. Sorry.

Q. Why does he seem annoyed by little things I do?
A. He wants you to leave him alone.

Q. He's descended into some sort of emotional train-wreck state, he won't talk to me, and now he's breaking up with me. I'm worried about him. What the...???
A. He had a one night stand, and is being hounded by his conscience and is trying to do the right thing because thats the standard to which he holds himself. No point in calling or worrying about it.

Q. He seems to want space, but I really want someone who is going to be there for me. What happens if I don't leave him alone?
A. He will start fucking.

Q. He's been emotionally absent for a few weeks now, and I think he might be upset about it but he doesn't really want to talk about the things that are bothering him. Am I not being open/receptive enough?
A. He may be ABD, but you are being dumped high-school style. He wants you to leave him alone and is probably fucking.

Q. He called at 6 and said he'd pick up some movies and then come by mine for movies, popcorn and a snuggle. Its 72 hours later.. where is he?
A. He got hit by a car while running across the street to buy you flowers, and died because he wants you to leave him alone because he's fucking. Theres no point in calling him or worrying about it.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?