8.26.2004

Only AAA But I'm thinking XX

Not much to say today. Had a lovely sushi dinner last night. Fatty tuna, uni, eel.

This AM, Jack and Shira were bugging out. They just wanted attention, and food, and to go outside, and attention, and food, and to go outside.. I fed them, petted them for half an hour, then put them outside and drove to work. Last I saw, Jack was leaping through the backyard like a maniac. He's started cleaning himself more thoroughly, (thank god) so he's white again, not yellow with little brown feet.

Anyways, plugging along at work and things are getting more and more under control. Sometimes I just start working and make a huge mess and then once I plow through a lot of work I can breathe and organize and plan. 2 more weeks and I'll be in stage 2. Right now, everything in life is a mess, but a good mess. I'm establishing a healthy, productive rut. Come September I'll be ready to put the bling back in the ATL again, I think.

Comments:
Is that Peaches again? Anyway, I'm glad you're back in a rut (I think) - I suppose that that means you have a routine...
 
Yeah, its a little mixed up though. I helped Bib change his tire last night, and I was making peaches jokes.

Routine - I do have one. Its gotta be tweaked though, right now I'm in the wrong time zone. But I guess thats what fall is for - buckling down, getting stuff done, storing up for the long cold winter. I may live in ATL but theres still the new england in me.
 
You're so handy. Ooooh, it's "I'm only AA, but I'm thinking XXX"...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?