9.02.2004

de Nile...

is not just a river in Egypt. It also runs through Ethiopia! It is also known in parts as 'de Blue Nile.' Here is a picture of the Nile River in Cairo:



What does this have to do with anything? Nothing, nothing, I just thought you might be interested.

Was I supposed to be somewhere at noon today?




In other news, I got up at 7AM this morning! And I didn't dilly-dally all morning, was in by 9! I didn't do the terminator, but I sure did feel like a baddass emotionless cyborg. Almost makes up for not leaving the house til 9PM last night. Aww yeah.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Forgetting is make-believe, makebelieve is serious, serious is makebelieve, and psychology is forgetting. You dichotomize zion and the matrix and pit one against the other; they are fraternal twins, overlapping and benign, once they are percieved and chosen freely.

Psychology is a toy and play is therapeutic. Or is it the other way 'round? I convey a serious fact with DeNial is a river in Egypt and Freuds Famous Couch - and you say I take psychology seriously and offer it as a corrective statement?

Come out from behind that Bush and take a stand with the rest of the Umbrellas, or I'll hit you with my flip-flop.
 
yeah, my kittens are a little silly about the whole shower thing. Last night they got into my pastels - so there were little pink pawprints all over the tub. Its mildly amusing to watch their curiousity and fear of water alternately take hold. Mostly they sit on the edge of the tub and meow, then try and trip me when I step out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?