9.18.2004

one-eyed Teddy Ruxpin

I think I'm in a bad mood. Ivan is gone, leaving clear skies and cool weather. I'm at work, making up time lost studying for the GRE last week. Which, by the way was cancelled due to severe weather conditions. So - I have more time to study, the weathers good.. why the bad mood?

I miss having a partner in crime. Someone to talk with about stupid inane shit, do projects with, do nothing with, take trips with.

I've got a few ideas for getting out the vote on election day. The most feasible one is calling up every club in ATL, and asking them if they'd be willing to stamp hands with the word VOTE on Halloween weekend, and if so, whether they want a VOTE stamp. I've looked at the demographics and the polls and it'll help. Three people could do it in a week for $300.

But I have no partner in crime to make it fun and worth my time.

Bummer.

Comments:
Wished I could help down there. Cheer up - there's a little Teddy Ruxpin out there for all of us.
 
I like the new template.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?