10.20.2004

One Night in Bangkok Leaves a Hard Man Humble..

Karaoke was a bust last night, didn't go.

Don't like my job. Don't like the people. Don't like the work. Don't like the organization. Don't like the banality of the struggle to get to work every morning. Don't like the lack of parking. Don't like the coffee. Don't like how damn discreet people are and how you can't be funny or yourself. Nobody gets me, my clothes, my politics, my interests, my sleep schedule. Don't like the lack of pressure and how nobody gives a damn about anything. I mean its kind of quaint, being in the midst of all these quiet well-maintained dispassionate lives, but... who needs it.

I do like my wifi'd laptop with the docking station. But overall, this is not working for me.

O is coming to ATL in January, and maybe we'll go to Guatamala together in February.

Not that I have any money.

Comments:
Sorry to hear about karaoke, the job and the other stuff. Happy to hear that you've been lending your talents to the Kerry campaign... And yes, the Sox won. There is hope after all.
 
I'm with ya.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?