12.28.2004

Pink Pony

Wow. What a week. Things move fast sometimes.

Boy came back from Vietnam for a surprise. Pictures are beautiful there. Saw his travel buddies blog, which is somehow more urgent, presence in Vietnam is more there. I should have surprised the boy instead of the other way round.

I'm on hold with Delta right now, trying to cancel my flight to Cleveland this weekend. I feel so bad for Delta right now... I flew over the infamous snowed in Christmas weekend, and all the passengers were so terrible even though everyone was working so hard and being so goddamned competent and nice about the delays. I watched the weather report just like every other asshole, I knew the airport was going to be a clusterfuck for about 24 hours after the snow stopped falling.

Tsunami is just.. so terrible. I think I will pulse my network, see if everyone can give $5 to Care. I'd like to send it to andaman and nicobar, because they are islands. But its hard to target aid.

Off to the Pink Pony tonight, with Satan Umbrella and the boy and some others.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?