12.13.2004

Specialty Hospitals

OK, so ... err... yeah.

I was going to look up specialty hospitals and stuff, and blog about hospital economics and income disparity and poor bodies but I got sidetracked because the group that released the report that turned into the news story that I heard today on NPR is from Brandeis, and I've been looking at their grad programs, and then I saw that most of the current students were peace corps vets, so I decided to apply to the peace corps, and then I remembered that I don't have any tangible skills so I decided to apply for MPH programs. Not really, but I checked things out. It was an optimistic Monday morning. I convinced myself that I speak 4 languages.

Later peeps,

BBAtl

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?