2.11.2005

the ticket guy

Been having funny dreams lately. The parts that stick out are the customs officials, the ticket guys, etc. I'm always in some sketchy situation, where I'm trying to get in and out of a country, or a concert, or something, and either I know the ticket guy and he's doing me a favor by letting me in and out, but only this one time, or else I've lost my boarding pass and all I've got is the one I used last time and I'm really not sure that the ticket guy is gonna remember my face or buy my story...

Reminds me of the train conductor in Matrix III. How'd they deal with him that time? Oh yeah, they kicked his ass. Hmm. Maybe thats what I need to do.

Bush does something right.

I've got major stress muscle aches and I hate it. Argh. A week of headaches. Neck is frozen, can't turn it. Fingers and arms hurt. Nausea, throat choked up, back practically crackling everytime I move. OK, Ms. Stressed in the ATL, you're pissed about something. I get it. I promise to take next weekend off and do whatever it is that needs to be done to stop stressing. Just... leave... my neck... out of it!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?