4.29.2005

Uh oh....

NEW YORK, April 28 -- Climate scientists armed with new data from the ocean depths and from space satellites have found that Earth is absorbing much more heat than it is giving off, which they say validates computer projections of global warming.

...the scientists calculated the oceans' heat content and the global energy imbalance. They found that for every square meter of surface area, the planet is absorbing almost one watt more of the sun's energy than it is radiating back to space as heat -- a historically large imbalance. Such absorbed energy will steadily warm the atmosphere.

In other news,

well, there is no other news. I'm on call, I got up at 6AM, I'm sleepy. Trying to think of ways to give my job and my summer a badly needed motivation injection... should I take a class? Join a gym? Actually looking forward to cleaning my house this weekend, may even get to my car if I can hold out til Sunday when its supposed to be sunny.

What else planned? I'm gonna watch french buffy at the boy's house, hang out with him, sneak into a trauma conference, you know. Stuff.

Ciao,

Ms. Bling.

Comments:
Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a used videogames
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?