7.30.2005

Stickershock

Goddamn I'm grumpy. Sad thing is, having a cigarette wouldn't help, which just makes me even grumpier.

------
The boy walked into the kitchen this morning brandishing the new IKEA catalogue saying, "I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a..." I grabbed it, whined, "get me some stickies!" and went page by page marking everything I want to buy. Its Georgia Sales Tax Free holiday and they just opened a big IKEA oh jeez, down the street from me.I like the kids stuff best. I mean, is this an awesome rug or what? $30 bucks. Get out.

Comments:
Ha, you poor fools, you are as yet untrained in the ways of the beast that is IKEA. Just you wait, you'll see. The three hour queues for the check out, the pushing, the screaming children, the, the...well, you'll find out.

You finally return home feeling sullied and used, battered and bruised only to find that all you bought was a bag of tea-lights, a packet of three wooden photo frames (only $2!) and a rug with a bunch of ants on it.

You'll see.

Glad you're back btw.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?