11.10.2005

Bad Habit

So I'm a pretty conscious citizen of the earth. I think. I bike to work, or ride the shuttle, or the bus. I buy organic (mostly). I'd recycle and compost if it were an option in Atlanta.

But I do have one bad habit. I don't have a coffee mug at work. And every day, I go through the following ritual about 4 times: Go to the staff lounge, grab styrofoam cup from stack. 'Brew' 2 packets of espresso shots in the weird cybertronic barista-machine, dump 2 packets of swiss miss marchmellowy rich chocolate cocoa, and add add three creamers.

Total wasted packaging material per day:
4 styrofoam cups
8 espresso shot packets
8 swiss miss packets
12 creamers

EeeK!

In other news, the boy is in Berlin and managed to get out a txt message requesting shopping destinations. I sent him to flea market in Friedrichshain where I hope he will purchase lots of post-communist paraphanalia at bargain basement prices.

Ciao!

- Ms. bling

Comments:
Turns out the communists sleep in, or go to Kirche on Sundazs.

Damn.

Oh, and z's and y's are switched on the kezboards.

Me like.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?