3.27.2006

!!!

Minutes after receiving the Eucharist at a special Mass for lawyers and politicians at Cathedral of the Holy Cross, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia had a special blessing of his own for those who question his impartiality when it comes to matters of church and state.

Scalia flipped a middle finger to the press.

A Boston Herald reporter outside the Cathedral of the Holy Cross asked Scalia, 70, if he faces much questioning over impartiality when it comes to issues separating church and state.

"You know what I say to those people?" Scalia replied, making the obscene gesture. He explained, "That's Sicilian."

Comments:
I dunno, I think the arrogant lack of civility befits a Kingmaker.

; D

Lost my phone. When I get a replacement, gonna have to get your # again.
 
More breast tissue? The underside of my breasts also feels a little more heavy or something - not sure, but it feels different.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?