4.25.2006

Everywhere I go...

...theres this guy acting really lame.

Whether its a party, online, pick-up volleyball, work, the park, the grocery store, there he is. Ever present and so obvious. Trying to, "help" me, "coach" me, "fix" me.

Pretending that I should let him control my decisions because its good for me, instead of just good for him. Confused about about the difference between what I want and what he wants.

Gods gift to troubled and imperfect woman, thats who he thinks he is. Acting out some internal script on human beings he mistakes for paper dolls.

What gives? Get a life! Who do you think you are? Whats your problem? Piss off! My cats catch lizards like you to bring home as presents, torture them on the living room floor and then eat them for breakfast. I've got a man and after I kick the crap out of you, he will probably want a piece of you too.

See, I'm not trying to fix you, coach you, treat you, heal you. I'll just show you how to stay out of my way so you don't get a beating because you pissed me off.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?